SANFIX - Fixing Made Easy

Name : Coating Thickness Gauge

Category : Nondestructive Testing

Type : WT200A

A coating thickness gauge (also referred to as a paint meter) is used to measure dry film thickness. Dry film thickness is probably the most critical measurement in the coatings industry because of its impact on the coating process, quality and cost.